LAS Junior Faculty Research and Travel Support Program
About Heading link
- The College will entertain proposals from tenure-track assistant professors for small awards to support travel, participate in a scholarly conference, or for a specific research-related expense that is expected (or has just been incurred) during the current academic year.
- LAS Junior Faculty Research and Travel Support Requests should be short (one page). Invitations to give a talk or present a paper should be submitted along with the application.
- Amounts of support should be appropriate to the project or meeting venue involved and will be $1,000 maximum. The College will make only one award per project, with a maximum of three awards per academic year for any one person.
- Applications must have the endorsement of the Executive Officer.
- Applications will be reviewed by the College as they are received during the academic year. Funds available are limited, so support is not guaranteed. Decisions about funding will be based on the relative merit of each proposal’s likely impact on scholarly development.
Please submit the form below, signed by the applicant and the Executive Officer, along with any required documentation electronically to Montanee Wongchrinsri in the Dean’s Office.