LAS Faculty Foreign Travel Program
About Heading link
The College accepts requests for contributions toward foreign travel by tenured and tenure-track faculty in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences when travel is demonstrably related to research, and when the faculty member is scheduled for significant participation in the activity. Tenure-track faculty in LAS may apply to the Junior Faculty Research and Travel support program in the college as an additional source of funding. Here is a summary of the conditions under which support will be considered, and the application procedure.
- This is a matching award.
- The College will match departmental funds on a two-to-one basis, with the College contribution
not to exceed $800
- The College will limit faculty to one such award during the academic year.
- The LAS Faculty Foreign Travel Fund Requests Form is not yet designed to be submitted online. Please fill it out online, print it, and have it signed.
- Please submit forms and supporting documentation electronically (as a PDF) to Montanee Wongchinsri (email@example.com) in the Dean’s Office.
- Please submit with sufficient time to review prior to travel.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dibyen Majumdar in LAS Administration. Please use the form below to begin the application process.